Our boarding house is located in southeast Munich, less than 20 minutes away from the city center (Marienplatz).
The S-Bahn (suburban railway) station Unterhaching is less than a five-minute walk away (450m) and is located in Munich’s Innenraum (inner zone, colored white on the transportation map). A ticket (e.g. a day ticket) costs the same as it would in the city center.
- 10 minutes to Ostbahnhof (Munich East) with the S3 train
- 21 minutes to Hauptbahnhof (central station) with the S3 train
- 26 minutes to Messe / Messestadt West (exhibition center) with the S3 train and the U2 metro
- 22-27 minutes to the Oktoberfest grounds, with the S3 train to Hackerbrücke or the S3 train and the U4 metro to Theresienwiese
- 60 minutes to Munich Airport, with the S3 and S8 trains
- Timetables and maps of Munich’s public transportation system can be found here.
Thanks to Unterhaching’s convenient location close to the A8 highway, you can reach the city center just as fast as you can get to the heart of the Bavarian countryside.
- 18 minutes to the city center (Marienplatz)
- 20 minutes to the exhibition center (Messe)
- 25 minutes to Bayern Munich’s football stadium, the Allianz Arena
- 35 minutes to Munich Airport