A stay at the ROOM FOR RENT boarding house combines the services of a hotel with individual living comfort.
Our service includes the following:
- Our in-house reception is staffed from:
- Monday to Friday from 7am to 8pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 9am to 11am
- We are happy to deal with your requests at any time: Should you wish to get in touch with us outside of our reception’s opening times, you can contact us around the clock via telephone or email.
- We offer no breakfast, but the next bakery is just 50m away from our hotel.
- If you’re not one for indulging in a leisurely breakfast in the morning, you can enjoy an espresso or cappuccino at our coffee bar at reception.
- Short term stays
- Regular cleaning of the apartment (optional cleaning of the kitchen)
- Regular bed linen and towel change
- Long term stays
- Weekly cleaning of the apartment (optional cleaning of the kitchen)
- Weekly bed linen and towel change.
- Coin-operated washing machines and dryers are available in the cellar.
- If you would like to arrive at ROOM FOR RENT to a fully stocked refrigerator, we’d be happy to organize this for you. For this, we charge the standard purchase price plus a service fee of 10 €.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access throughout the building
- LAN connections available in rooms.
- International television via satellite available in all apartments.
- Free parking spaces for guests
Standard features include the following:
- Units of up to 24 m² in size
- Flatscreen TVs
- High-speed internet access via wireless LAN
- Dining table with comfortable stools
- Shower and WC with underfloor heating and natural stone flooring
- High-quality bed linen
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- In-room safe for valuables
- Soundproofed windows
- Contemporary style with a warm and welcoming ambience
- Storage for fragile or bulky items in our clean, secure and dry cellar.